Whitsunday Coast Danger and Warnings
When traveling to the beautiful Whitsunday Coast in Queensland, Australia, there are some important personal security precautions to keep in mind:
- Be mindful of crocodiles and stingers while swimming or participating in water activities.
- Always wear appropriate sun protection, as the sun can be extremely harsh in this region.
- Keep an eye on your belongings, especially when visiting popular tourist destinations.
- Be cautious when driving on unfamiliar roads and at night, as there may be wildlife on the roads.
- Stay informed about the weather forecast and potential natural disasters, such as cyclones and floods.
If you require emergency services while in the Whitsunday Coast region, call 000.
For additional safety information, visit the following Australian Government websites: